Elevator Pitch is a program that shows the power of elevator pitches when selling ideas or products to other people. Marketing consultant Ben Walkenhorst talks with Eve Ash about what an elevator pitch is, why they are useful, how you can research and know your audience and find the human story behind what you do, so you grab interest and attention.
Once this program is completed, you will have learned practical tips to impress with your elevator pitch while simultaneously engaging in genuine conversation.
- Identify how to get ahead and impress with your elevator pitch
- Use an elevator pitch for a career change
- Research and know your audience
- Illustrate benefits and provide examples
- Grab attention, using pace, language and style
- Assess tips for giving a positive impression
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.