Behavioral expert, Peter Quarry, talks about the importance of being able to convince others when working together. This entails being able to promote your credentials so that others will listen to you; communicating no more than 3-5 key points; and preparing for objections with answers that focus on benefits.
In this video, psychology expert Peter Quarry recommends ways to influence:
- Promote your credentials.
- Communicate with confidence.
- Anticipate objections and prepare.
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
In this course you will learn practical techniques to help you boost your confidence and be more impressive communicating at work. Behavioral expert Peter Quarry provides strategies to develop a more successful approach to effective communication, especially when presenting your ideas. You will learn to create a positive impression and communicate with influence so others will listen to you and see your point of view.
People are strongly guided by their first impressions of others, often within the first few seconds of meeting. You need to amplify your chances of making a positive impression and influencing others.
elearning course learning objectives
- Apply simple techniques to build confidence and communicate more effectively
- Promote your credentials so that others will listen to you
- Demonstrate confidence with positive body language and tone
- Deliver a powerful, succinct message of no more than 3-5 key points
- Prepare for objections with answers that focus on benefits
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.