In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Sadhana Smiles, Director, RealChange to explore some practical advice and strategies. Sadhana Smiles explains how every business must strive to improve profitability especially during a downturn:
- Review financial position regularly
- Understand market fluctuations
- Be strategic not emotional
- Tough decisions & opportunity
- Share financial information?
- Key tips
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Improving Profitability in Tough Times is a course focused on how to review company financials and monitor market fluctuations to optimize profitability in less than optimal business environments. Every business must strive to improve profitability especially during a downturn. Sadhana Smiles explains to Eve Ash that organizations must review financial position regularly, understand market fluctuations and be strategic, not emotional.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how examine financials without denial or procrastination, and identify ways to be strategic not emotional. You will feel more confident applying tough decisions while seeking new opportunities. You will identify who should share the information.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify how every business can improve profitability especially during a downturn
- Review financial position regularly and understand market fluctuations
- Identify ways to be strategic not emotional
- Apply tough decisions while seeking new opportunities
- Examine the pros and cons of rebranding
- Identify who should share the financial information
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.