Log in or register for the full version
Call to Action (CTA) is a course that simply explains how a phrase or even a single word can be used to prompt an immediate response in people who hear or read it. Every day, we see or hear Calls to Action (CTAs). They are used often in advertising, sales and marketing, but also in political campaigns or in not-for-profit fundraising drives. In this course, psychologist Eve Ash explains how CTAs can be used to successfully guide people to take specific action, and to understand not only what to do but why they should do it.
- Learn that a Call to Action (CTA) is an invaluable tool to motivate a particular audience or people generally, to do something
- Discover how an online CTA can advance a brand and guide users into a marketing site and/or generate leads for future business.
- Learn that an effective CTA accurately sums up a mood or succinctly instructs us to take specific action
- Discover how CTAs can be inspirational, tapping into our emotions and explaining why we need to take action
- Ensure your CTA is clear, instructive and powerful
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.