Log in or register for the full version
Implement Reverse Mentoring is a program that explains a powerful way to help people develop – reverse mentoring. It’s a way for younger colleagues to share ideas and knowledge with older counterparts and has been around for many years, but its uptake is still slow. It is a proven way for different generations to share ideas and learn from each other.
Implement Reverse Mentoring is a program in which psychology expert Peter Quarry explains how each 'mentor' has so much to share with the other person, leading to greater engagement and employee retention. In this course you will learn best practice tips for implementing reverse mentoring.
- Set up the mentoring relationship between two people of different generations so valuable knowledge and insights can be shared
- Match people by ensuring each has the skills and knowledge that the other wants
- Have a clear agreement between the two mentors about how the relationship will work and the preparation for their roles
- Establish clear learning goals and timing – start and end dates and meeting frequency
- Evaluate the program’s success
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.