Log in or register for the full version
How to Study Effectively is a program to change studying from being considered painful and something to avoid, to being a positive experience. In this course, psychology expert Peter Quarry, shares excellent tips for putting in the effort and being rewarded as a result.
How to Study Effectively is a short but powerful program offering simple but effective ways to make study memorable, productive and rewarding.
- Use study time effectively
- Choose a quiet, well-lit room
- Tackle your study in short, intensive bursts with breaks
- Read aloud to improve memory
- Work through sample exam papers
- Study in small groups and test each other
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.