Call Out Inappropriate Behavior is a program that raises awareness of a range of inappropriate behaviors that remarkably some people still think they can get away, for example being rude or harassing another person. In this course, psychology expert Peter Quarry offers invaluable tips for calling out inappropriate behavior.
Call Out Inappropriate Behavior is a program to encourage teams set up ground rules and help those who witness or experience inappropriate behavior and comments, to call it out so it stops. Learn the skills to approach and discuss the inappropriate behavior in a non-threatening way. Learn to seek management help and never leave the issue unresolved.
- Have ground rules for appropriate conduct in the workplace
- If inappropriate behavior occurs, don’t react – offer to discuss it privately
- Make your views specific but friendly and concerned
- Offer support and help to victims of inappropriate behavior
- Seek management help for all serious cases or if in doubt
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.