Build Support for your Proposal is a program that explains how to get your ideas to gain traction and support. It’s rare for a proposal to be put forward and immediately given the green light. You usually need to build support for your ideas and your proposal. Peter Quarry explains how this can be done with simple strategies.
Build Support for your Proposal provides easy steps and a road map for the pitch, building support and being prepared for objections and the proposal failing.
- Pitch a powerful message about what you want to achieve with your proposal
- Start with a short, punchy description that gets the message across about what you want to achieve
- Build your support base and pitch to different audiences
- Prepare answers for likely arguments and objections
- Have an alternative strategy if the proposal fails
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.