Setting Goals to Stretch and Grow is a video/course with a powerful set of key practices to adopt to ensure the successful development of staff. Jan Durrans, Executive Vice-president, Chief of Staff and Chief Performance Officer at AXOS Bank, explains to Eve Ash how to use clear and specific goals, both qualitative and qualitative, to help team members succeed. The course covers how to handle underachievers, and explains that managers are always responsible for their team's success.
Once this is completed, you will have learned how to set clear, measurable goals and develop mutual trust and confidence to develop your people. You will have learned that goals must be agreed and discussed, documented, measured and regularly reviewed.
- Apply powerful strategies for managers to help develop staff
- Identify key elements of the role with clear and specific goals
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative goals, rating and tier goals and challenging goals
- Discuss, agree and document goals and measures
- Develop trust and ensure regular meetings to review
- Assess and manage underachievers to ensure full team success
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.