In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Angela Perry, Lawyer to explore some practical advice and strategies. Dont get caught out giving advice says lawyer, Angela Perry:
- Credibility issues
- Regulation & accreditation
- Credible expertise
- Damage and repercussions of giving flawed advice
- Formal vs informal opinions
- Know your limitations
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Take Care Giving Expert Advice is a course that cautions people giving advice outside their expertise. In this course, lawyer Angela Perry shares tips about how to maintain credibility while improving your credentials.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned about the limitations and legal implications surrounding giving expert advice. You will have a greater insights about credibility issues, regulation and accreditation, credible expertise, formal and informal opinions, and the potential damage and repercussions of giving flawed advice.
elearning course learning objectives
- Avoid giving advice until you understand the implications of giving expert advice
- Consider credibility issues and regulation and accreditation requirements
- Examine damage and repercussions of giving flawed advice
- Distinguish formal vs informal opinions
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.