In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Maria Deveson-Crabbe, CEO, Marie Stopes International Australia to explore some practical advice and strategies. Maria Deveson-Crabbe encourages business leaders to uncover perceptions so you can build influence:
- What is Stakeholder Reputation Research?
- What areas are examined?
- How does stakeholder research impact strategy?
- Stakeholder mapping and benchmarking
- The power of results
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Stakeholder Reputation Research is a course that explains this strategy a way of improving an organizations corporate strategy and external perceptions. In this course Maria Deveson-Crabbe discusses with Eve Ash how to uncover perceptions so you can build influence.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to use Stakeholder Reputation Research to uncover perceptions so you can build influence and strategy. You will have learned about stakeholder mapping and benchmarking and the power of results.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify perceptions through Stakeholder Reputation Research so you can build influence
- Examine how stakeholder research impacts strategy
- Use stakeholder mapping and benchmarking
- Implement results to impact business strategy
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.