Copyright Warning provides sound advice from lawyer Angela Perry about how to ensure copyright is protected and to avoid breaching copyright. This course covers permissions, logos and plagiarism. You will learn to protect your copyright and ensure copyright is not breached.
Once this is completed you will be strongly aware of ethical and legal considerations of copyright, and how to ensure you do not breach copyright. You will learn how to protect your own copyright.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify how copyright is breached
- Take steps to protect copyright
- Identify permission to copy and breach of copyright
- Examine logos and plagiarism
- Examine ways to turn caution into creativity
- Identify how to protect your copyright
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.