Log in or register for the full version
Reach Your Potential is a course designed for everyone at any level. People can expect multiple jobs in their lifetime, and a career path that is anything but a straight line to the top. What is important is to find ways to reach your potential. In this course psychologist Peter Quarry invites you to consider how you can reach your potential. You will learn to consider capacity-building questions:
- Am I in the right career? Have I identified my purpose and my path?
- Am I achieving results in my current role? Am I my own best friend or worst enemy? What is holding me back?
- Am I taking practical steps to reach my potential? Reaching your potential is finding your purpose and your path to achieving it.
Key Learning Points
- Reach your potential by first finding your true purpose in life
- Ask yourself whether you are achieving maximum results
- Address what holds you back
- Take practical steps to take you forward
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.