Log in or register for the full version
UNITE your Team is a course designed to help motivate a group of people to work together effectively. Differences of opinion and different ways of working can undermine unity and team success. Working together builds enthusiasm, familiarity and trust. It creates a sense of belonging and unity of purpose. In this course psychologist Eve Ash outlines how you can UNITE your team of individuals to achieve great outcomes in the workplace. A united team delivers better results than any individual member acting alone. Successful teamwork involves genuine collaboration and open communication. This produces more ideas, more creativity and greater innovation. Being engaged as a team increases focus and efficiency. Uplift and inspire the people you work with. UNITE your team using five strategies.
- Uplift and inspire the people you work with using the five UNITE strategies
- Understand yourself and others, ask questions and be open to learning
- Nurture others, recognize potential and support them to succeed
- Inclusivity is a must for every team - treat people equally, build trust and create a sense of belonging
- Thank individuals and the team for what they do - recognize and reward them
- Engage others through your words, plans and actions.
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.