Log in or register for the full version
KISS - Keep it Short and Simple is a course designed to encourage people to be more persuasive in their written and verbal communications by sticking to the KISS principle. Don't bombard people with facts, details and explanations. Don't get caught in information overload. Less is more. In this course psychologist Eve Ash presents the KISS approach - Keep It Short and Simple. Learn to keep your communications short and simple and deliver your message in a clear and succinct way.
Learn the KISS principle to keep communications short and simple and deliver your message in a clear and succinct way
- Keep it short and simple and avoid rambling and overload of information
- Thoroughly understand the key points you want to make in your communications
- Refine your content so it is clear and easy to understand
- Make the main or takeaway message relevant and professional
- Know that fewer, well-chosen words are the key
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.