Motivate a Co-worker Despite the plethora of good advice for motivating teams, there is always someone who isn’t performing well and/or holding back the others. Peter Quarry, psychology expert, recommends not waiting for management to rectify the issue, but instead engaging those people.
Motivate a Co-worker will show you how to motivate co-workers by engaging and responding to them, ascertaining their needs and not excluding them.
- Identify what engages that person
- Seek their involvement and ideas
- Collaborate and do things together
- Ask them what they need and offer your support
- Offer help, never punishing or excluding them
- Don't waste their time with long boring emails
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.