Log in or register for the full version
Learn to Worry Less is a program which acknowledges we are inundated with worry, but shows we can learn to manage it even in unpredictable times.
Learn to Worry Less is a program in which psychology expert Peter Quarry shows simple strategies to break your worry cycle through recognizing the triggers and substituting positive thinking and action and putting the worries into a broader perspective.
- Recognize what you worry about
- Learn your triggers to anxiety
- Put a stop to it – break this habit
- Substitute positive thoughts and follow up with a positive action
- Think of someone in a worse situation – this helps put worries into perspective
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.