Log in or register for the full version
Avoid a Project Manager's Nightmare is a program that explores how a project manager is entrusted with numerous responsibilities including delivering the job on time and within budget. Behavioral expert Peter Quarry offers useful suggestions and simple strategies to ensure the project does not become a nightmare.
Avoid a Project Manager's Nightmare is a program with suggestions and strategies for managing yourself, your project and your people. These guiding principles will ensure your project starts and ends productively.
- Clarify with key stakeholders the scope and details of the project
- Agree on your team’s roles and responsibilities
- Manage your team effectively and delegate
- Track progress and provide support
- Manage changes to avoid scope creep
- Be transparent and advise early of any issues
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.