Ask Behavioral Interview Questions is a program to develop skills for asking behavioral questions to find out how a candidate copes in particular situations. The interviewer explores how the candidate dealt with problems in the past as a guide to how they’ll handle challenges in the new job.
The Ask Behavioral Interview Questions program provides four key behavioral questions that should be asked. You will learn to use behavioral interview questions to determine a candidate’s ability to cope with challenges, stress, new experiences and resolve disagreements.
- Learn the value of key behavioral questions for assessing job applicants
- Explore a candidate’s stress management skills
- Ascertain how well the candidate learns
- Determine how well a candidate handles frustration
- Gauge a candidate’s emotional intelligence through their ability to resolve disagreements
- Avoid asking leading questions
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.