Planning and Scheduling for Results is a video/course with exemplary strategies to become an efficiency champion and manage your time and projects effectively. Jan Durrans, Executive Vice President Chief of Staff and Chief Performance Officer at AXOS Bank, shares the most efficient ways to manage projects and achieve success by becoming a master planner of time and priorities.
Once this video/course is completed, you will have learned efficient ways to manage projects and manage your time. You will see how to use a daily and weekly planner and calendar to list and schedules tasks, meetings, implementing strategic and business impact categories, order of importance, and spaces for catching up on lesser or unscheduled tasks.
- Implement powerful strategies for being organized, completing work efficiently and achieving results
- Identify tasks to complete and prioritize ABC
- Commit to regular written plan, specifics in weekly planner and times in calendar
- Allocate tougher tasks and chunk down projects
- Review regularly and ensure accountability
- Use a 1-31 daily organization for follow-up
- Develop discipline and mindset for success
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.