In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Angela Perry, Lawyer to explore some practical advice and strategies. Angela Perry explains how employee ownership can help business growth:
- What is employee ownership?
- Best practice
- Steps towards employee ownership
- Employee & employer alignment
- Employee engagement
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
The Value of Employee Ownership is a course exploring how owning shares in a company you work for can be exciting, fulfilling and potentially lucrative strategy for employees and the employer. In this course lawyer Angela Perry explains how employee ownership can help business growth and gives advice on how best practice can be achieved through the alignment of employer and employee on common ideals for business growth.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned the steps towards employee ownership and how to gain employee and employer alignment and engagement.
elearning course learning objectives
- Explore the employee ownership works and how PayPal implemeneted their scheme
- Examine how employee ownership can help business growth
- Achieve best practice through alignment of employee and employer on common ideals for business growth
- Follow steps for employee ownership, engagement and alignment
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.