In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Angela Perry, Lawyer to explore some practical advice and strategies. Find out some useful ways to lobby for change from Angela Perry and Eve Ash:
- Who are your stakeholders?
- Media is a starting point
- Find experts & advocates
- Multiple strategies & perseverance
- Simple messages are more powerful
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Skills for Skills for Lobbying Government is a course providing strategies for lobbying governments, business and the public. In this course, Eve Ash, psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, and Angela Perry, Lawyer share practical advice and strategies.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned some useful and practical ways to lobby for change, identify your stakeholders, experts and advocates, and use media strategically with simple and powerful messages. You will have learned that successful lobbying requires multiple strategies and perseverance.
elearning course learning objectives
- Examine some useful ways to lobby for change
- Examine case examples from lawyer Angela Perry and psychologist Eve Ash
- Identify your stakeholders
- Use media strategically – simple messages are more powerful
- Identify experts and advocates
- Use multiple strategies and perseverance
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.