In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Ross Campbell, RCA Crisis Management to explore some practical advice and strategies. Ross Campbell shares his experiences of creating and facilitating crisis scenario training:
- Rehearse a crisis scenario
- Realistic rehearsals with real interactions
- Debriefing & learning
- Measuring, evaluating & improving
- Communication & culture
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Running an Effective Crisis Simulation is a course designed to help you be better prepared to handle crises through rehearsals and strategizing scenarios. In this course, psychologist Eve Ash interviews leading crisis management expert Ross Campbell who explains how to create and facilitate crisis scenario training by rehearsing realistic crisis scenarios.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to create and facilitate crisis scenario training with real interactions, debriefing and learning, and the importance of measuring, communication and culture.
elearning course learning objectives
- Use crisis simulation scenario training to prepare for a crisis
- Examine examples from specialist, Ross Campbell, for creating and facilitating crisis scenario training
- Use realistic rehearsals with real interactions
- Use debriefing and learning strategies, incorporating measuring, evaluating and improving
- Assess communication and culture
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.