Reward and Remuneration is a program covering payment and incentive policies as part of the remuneration cycle. In this course, HR Consultant Peter Wallbridge explains that the key to consistency and transparency can be found through maintaining fair and thorough strategy and policies.
Once this program is completed, you will have learned how to explore a competitive marketplace, and determine your capacity to pay. You will be clear about what constitutes the package and maintain transparency and consistency when it comes to remuneration, special allowances, premiums and creative benefits.
- Explore fair and thorough strategy and policies for reward and remuneration
- Clarify principles and policy, in view of competitive marketplace
- Identify your capacity to pay and what constitutes the package
- Apply remuneration transparency and consistency
- Identify special allowances, premiums, and creative benefits
- Use the policy as the basis for discussions
- Identify the remuneration cycle
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.