Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestments provides an inside look into mergers and acquisition activity and what influences structure and leadership when a new business culture is introduced. In this course HR consultant Peter Wallbridge shares with psychologist Eve Ash his own experiences and how to make the most of opportunities and changes posed by restructuring companies, and develop enthusiasm for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity.
Once this is completed, you will have learned about the critical decisions of who stays and who goes, and how to build a new culture. You will have learned about divestments, relocation considerations, business continuity, and consideration of shared resources and the IT platform.
elearning course learning objectives
- Examine examples from Peter Wallbridge of shaping the business and culture to accommodate changes
- Define structure in advance and make decisions about leadership, being aware of speed and momentum
- Identify a range of key issues – who stays, who goes, divestments, relocation and business continuity issues, new employment contracts
- Build a new culture, clarify shared resources and common IT platform
- Identify the selling the rationale
- Apply due diligence, including the culture, to achieve a successful outcome
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.