In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Peter Wallbridge, HR Consultant to explore some practical advice and strategies. Understanding the issues and ensure a code of conduct says Peter Wallbridge:
- What is disruptive conduct?
- Complaints about colleagues
- The HR intervention
- Resolving a problem through consultation
- Open discussion & ground rules
- Personal standards & respectful discussions
- Organizational code of conduct
- Key points
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Managing Disruptive Conduct is an informative course identifying disruptive conduct, how to handle complaints about colleagues and when to perform an HR intervention. HR consultant Peter Wallbridge explains how it starts with understanding the issues and ensuring a code of conduct.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned to tackle disruptive conduct, differentiate complaints about colleagues and implement an HR intervention and/or resolve a problem through consultation. You will have learned to implement an organizational code of conduct, use open discussion and ground rules, personal standards and respectful discussions.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify misconduct issues and ensure a code of conduct
- Examine complaints about colleagues to determine when an HR intervention is required
- Resolve a problem through consultation, with open discussion and ground rules
- Identify personal standards and agree to respectful discussions
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.