In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Ross Campbell, RCA Crisis Management to explore some practical advice and strategies. Plan and train for worst-case scenarios says Ross Campbell:
- Crises get out of control very fast
- Losing control to government authorities
- Crises & business failure
- Planning & rehearsing a crisis response
- Using the dark site
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Managing Crises and Brand Damage is a course designed to help organizations prepare for a crisis and possible brand damage. Often control is lost to government authorities, and crises can lead to business failure. In this course psychologist Eve Ash interviews leading crisis management expert Ross Campbell who explains how crises can get out of control very fast and how important it is to have best practices involve planning and training for worst case scenarios.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned strategies for your organization to be proactive in managing crises before they happen. You will be more prepared for planning and rehearsing, and using a dark site to assist in managing a crisis and brand damage.
elearning course learning objectives
- Plan and train for worst-case scenarios
- Examine how crises get out of control very fast
- Identify inevitable loss of control to government authorities and possible business failure
- Plan and rehearsing a crisis response
- Prepare a 'dark site'
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.