HR Dashboard of Metrics and Analytics is for all HR professionals covering the essentials for an effective HR dashboard for any business. In this course, Psychologist Eve Ash discusses with HR consultant Peter Wallbridge the analytical side of people issues and the value of assembling a predictive HR dashboard.
Once this is completed, you will have learned about the analytical side of people issues and the value of assembling an effective and predictive HR dashboard. You will learn critical information about people issues in business, apart from staff numbers and staff turnover, including performance assessment data, demographic and remuneration data, training and development data, engagement surveys and occupational health and safety data.
- Identify the value of the HR dashboard critical information about the people issues in business
- Identify key data – staff numbers, staff turnover, performance assessment and demographics
- Identify for each person – remuneration data, training and development data
- Conduct engagement surveys to measure staff satisfaction and determine problems
- Identify occupational health and safety data
- Identify who manages the data
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.