In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Sadhana Smiles, Director, RealChange to explore some practical advice and strategies. Sadhana Smiles explains the key ingredients for developing your sales people:
- Hire the right people
- The value of a work test
- Hire for attitude
- Set a strong path from day 1
- A personal business plan
- Top salespeople develop relationships
- Managing different skill levels
- Regular training is a must
- Create a desire to belong
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Developing Sales Capabilities is a course which shows how to develop sales people to easily achieve success. Sadhana Smiles explains to Eve Ash how to hire for attitude and use work tests when recruiting and hiring. Sadhana says the key ingredients for developing your sales people are to hire the right people, set a strong path from the first day, establish personal business plans and create a desire to belong.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to develop salespeople to perform at their best and reach their potential, no matter what their skill level. You will learn to hire the people with the right attitude and skills by using work tests during recruitment. You will set your salespeople up from day 1 ensuring they have strong personal business plans and attend regular training. You will create a desire to belong and an opportunity to build relationships.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify the key ingredients for developing your sales people
- Select the right people, with right attitude and use a work test
- Set a strong path from day 1 with a personal business plan
- Create a desire to belong, and build relationships
- Provide regular training, attending to different skill levels
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.