Log in or register for the full version
In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Ross Campbell, RCA Crisis Management to explore some practical advice and strategies. Ross Campbell says you must identify and manage serious risk.
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Crisis Management Strategy Planning is a course exploring reasons for, and how to identify threats and manage serious risk. In this course Eve Ash interviews Ross Campbell, Crisis Management expert on the key strategies for successful crisis management strategy planning.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how of identify threats in advance, consider worst case scenarios and choose a top team to take control in a crisis. You will use scenario planning for preparing and rehearsing, and will focus on a communication and message strategy.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify and manage serious risk to your business
- Identify threats in advance and consider worst case scenarios
- Identify top team to take control and communicate so employees are allies
- Prepare and control message strategy and vision for success
- Prepare and rehearse the crisis management strategy
- Plan for business continuity
- Identify a spokesperson who is skilled and effective
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.