Creating Your Brand Proposition is a course that provides useful strategies to build your brand. Ben Walkenhorst, marketing consultant shares tips with Eve Ash about creating brand propositions through understanding what comprises a brand 'essence', envisaging your brand as a character, how brand is both a compass and removes irrelevant opportunities, and why it should evolve.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned that a good brand strategy points your business in the right direction while cutting away opportunities that don't mesh with your objectives.
- Examine and understand your brand to ensure it represents the image you want
- Identify the key to marketing and branding and the value proposition
- Identify the brand essence – social, functional and emotional aspects
- Examine your brand as a character
- Identify brand identity and brand evolution
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.