Building Brand and Reputation is a course with a case study to examine perception of brand. In this course, Maria Deveson-Crabbe discusses with Eve Ash how her organization built trust through its brand and reputation, knowing that brand and reputation are different. She talks of the importance of research and having a crisis management approach when the brand experiences problems.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned the difference between brand and reputation, and how to develop brand perception using research. You will learn about marketing your brand and brand damage control, training and a crisis management plan.
- Build a powerful consistent brand image and secure your reputation
- Examine a brand case study and consider perception of brand
- Differentiate brand and reputation
- Market your brand by researching your market and building trust
- Prepare a crisis management plan to counter brand damage
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.