Achieving Best Practice in Crisis Management shows powerful lessons learned from an unfolding crisis and how to ensure people are prepared to manage a crisis. Ross Campbell of RCA Crisis Management explains best practice strategies from his wealth of experience, covering strategic crisis management and emergency management planning.
Once completed, you will be more prepared to manage a crisis by making people the first priority and anticipating a potential domino effect. You must ensure a reliable communications system, including everyone in the plan, and be considerate with communication.
- Apply powerful lessons learned from unfolding crises to be prepared
- Select a crisis management specialist
- Prepare a reliable communications system
- Predict a domino effect
- Create a rest plan and rotations in the crisis plan
- Prioritize people and be considerate with communication
- Prepare and control what media communication goes out
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.