Log in or register for the full version
In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Pete Williams, Entrepreneur to explore some practical advice and strategies. How to ensure a successful team, even if a virtual team? Pete Williams shares his strategies:
- Work with A-level people
- Attitude & skill
- Training & learning every day
- Practical self-paced learning
- Everyone learns sales & marketing principles
- Learning and reporting virtually
- Daily reporting of achievements and challenges
- What was the plan for today?
- What did you get done? How long did it take?
- What didn't you get done? Why? What did you do about it?
- What's the plan for tomorrow?
- What do you need from your manager? By when?
- What training today?
- What takeaways?
- Managing performance
- Building an efficient business
- Getting the balance right
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
A Formula for Virtual Teams is a course that will help all teams, especially virtual teams, to be more successful. In this course, entrepreneur Pete Williams shares with Eve Ash his strategies for working with A-level people, implementing continuous learning, training and reporting.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to focus on recruiting the right people, implementing a strong culture of daily online learning and applying six key questions to report on challenges, needs and achievements each day. It will help you ensure an efficient team with the right balance for a pressurized work environment.
elearning course learning objectives
- Examine how to ensure a successful virtual team
- Assess and work people with A-level attitude and skill
- Conduct daily training and learning, including practical self-paced learning
- Use daily reporting, answering six key questions about achievements, timing, strategies and needs
- Plan for everyone to learn sales and marketing principles
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.