Appreciative inquiry, often used as a 5-stage process, based on research by David Cooperrider. Kylie Bells outlines the process to Eve Ash, beginning with Defining (setting out what you want to achieve), followed by Discover (having an appreciation of what already is done well), Dream (dreaming about the ideal situation, of being at our best), Design (how we will make our dream a reality and the steps needed) and Destiny (the element that inspires the drive to get going).
Appreciative inquiry is a five stage process:
- Define (what is to be achieved)
- Discover (what is already done well)
- Dream (how we can be at our best
- Design (the steps to realize the dream)
- Destiny (the energy and commitment that powers the eventual solution)
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.