Log in or register for the full version
Write a Business Plan is a simple course to help you get started with your business plan. A business plan is a written document describing an organization's core business activities, objectives, and plans to achieve its goals. Your business plan should outline your goals for your business, and how you intend to achieve them. It is a blueprint for growing your business. A business plan is a valuable roadmap for resourcing and marketing your business to its best advantage.
A business plan helps you to crystallize what you are doing and identify priorities. It enables you to look at your product or service objectively, and to better understand your business strengths and weaknesses, how your business fits into the market, and challenges you might face. In this course psychologist Peter Quarry will help you learn essential elements for your business plan.
- Write a strong, clear business plan for your internal and external needs
- Include a targeted description of what your business is, its goals, roadmap and resources
- Do a SWOT and market analysis of your business- niche, service/product pricing and anticipated demand
- Provide accurate financial information and projections
- Do an Executive Summary for the start of the document
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.