Log in or register for the full version
OPEN Mind OPEN Attitude is a short course designed to help everyone collaborate and work well with each other by having an open mind and attitude. Sometimes being afraid makes us closed or defensive. We need to explore how to be OPEN, so we learn and grow. An OPEN mind and an OPEN attitude allows us to see the bigger picture, to see where things fit'. We become more flexible and more willing to be challenged. We don't dismiss ideas immediately or shut them down. We are willing to listen to what others say before making a decision. In this course psychologist Eve Ash explains the importance of being OPEN: Optimistic, Patient, Encouraging and Non-resistant.
- Be open to new ideas, different people and new situations, we are adaptable and more tolerant
- Learn the OPEN approach - Optimistic, Patient, Encouraging and Non-resistant
- Be optimistic by seeing things in a positive light and being hopeful but realistic
- Be patient by managing your energy and expectations and being more tolerant
- Encourage and motivate others by sharing ideas and showing empathy
- Don't be resistant - set aside biases and prejudices, and be prepared to listen to new ideas
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.