Log in or register for the full version
Being angry can become a self-destructive habit, causing anxiety and high blood pressure. In this video/ course, psychology expert Peter Quarry explains a healthier way to manage anger is realizing that it is a form of energy. This energy is much better funneled into creative projects, planning to do something happy with colleagues or family, or accomplishing personal goals.
We all get angry, and these reactions are habits. In this course you will learn Peter Quarry’s tips for anger management and how to harness creative anger for more productive ends.
- Apply a simple and successful strategy to convert your anger energy into a creative energy
- Identify that anger is a form of energy
- Transform that anger energy in a creative way to accomplish something
- Modify your habits and don't waste valuable energy on anger
- Create something positive and be productive e.g. clean up, writing, planning
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.