Recognition & Feedback is a program designed to equip people with coaching and feedback skills to improve work performance. Everyone needs an understanding of how their performance is measured, and the context for the successful delivery of their roles. You will learn how to give immediate recognition and feedback, accept feedback, be creative and constructive with both recognition and criticism, and the importance of regular performance appraisals. This course provides documentary case examples filmed in best practice organizations, demonstrating ways in which organizations and individuals can improve recognition and feedback.
Once the program is completed, you will have learned that people respond best to constructive feedback that is both specific and helpful, and that people thrive on positive feedback and recognition. You will have learned the importance of regular appraisals, discussion and agreement on career and performance goals. Be inspired to give recognition and quality feedback to your team.
- Use recognition and feedback to motivate people, develop skills and improve work performance.
- Offer immediate recognition and feedback.
- Guide with goals.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals.
- Utilize constructive feedback and be creative with recognition.
- Implement feedback tools to focus on improvements.
- 360° feedback, climate surveys, mystery shopping, exit interviews
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.