Passion for Service Excellence demonstrates how to deliver excellent service. You will learn that when you’re passionate about your work, making a positive first impression, giving a warm greeting or responding quickly to questions, will all flow naturally. The case study video segments in this course show how different organizations achieve service excellence, from phone calls to relationships, from product knowledge to handling complaints. Each person featured in this video delivers service from the heart.
Once this video/course is completed, you will have learned that loving what you do, having a desire to learn and to go that extra mile, are what add up to brilliant service. You will have strategies to make a positive first impression, build friendly relationships with customers, use your product knowledge effectively, understand customer needs and deliver solutions. You will have learned to turn complaints into commendations.
- Identify the difference when people want to provide exceptional service
- Examine ways of being passionate about your work
- Identify how to make a positive first impression with a happy voice, positive greeting, fast response and professional image
- Build friendly relationships
- Know your product
- Understand needs and deliver solutions
- Turn complaints into commendations
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.