Motivating Fun Workplace is a program that demonstrates why some people love coming to work and doing their best. This course explains how to create a fun-loving culture and make the workplace desirable using light, color and design. Discover team building activities and learn how to encourage staff creativity from real life video case studies of highly successful organizations demonstrating how they have established fun motivating workplaces and virtual teams.
Once this program is completed, you will have learned how to create a desirable, fun-loving culture that fosters staff productivity and creativity – face-to-face and online. You will discover a range of initiatives that can be implemented to help establish and maintain motivation, passion and loyalty. Be inspired to develop a fun motivating workplace!
- Identify why some people love coming to work and doing their best
- Provide energizing breakfasts and/or breakfast meetings
- Create a fun caring culture
- Design a desirable workplace, using light, color and design
- Integrate staff ideas and encourage their creativity
- Provide comfortable work spaces and relaxing zones for time out
- Identify and offer team building activities and opportunities to meet, celebrate and socialize (even online)
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
- Leaders Workbook
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.