This program covers the online world of shopping and doing businessonline. It introduces the use of which? and which one?, simple words, expressions and tips and a practice section.
Introduction: Carol, Barney, Steve and Serena introduce the program.
Chatting: People chat about online shopping, eBooks,doing business online and having fun online.
Language and grammar: Which? Which one?
New words: Computer words I Catalogue I Emails texts and Tweets I Expiration date
Funny things we say: Ship it | Keep me in the loop
Listen and repeat: Clips selected from this video, followed by areal time gap to repeat what you hear.
Tips: Carlos (from Mexico) and Tammy (from China) share their experiences about learning English, and give some tips.
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Simple English 14 – Online is a highly interactive course covering the online world of shopping and doing business online. It introduces the use of which? and which one?, simple words, expressions and tips, learning activities and a quiz. A practice section, Listen and Repeat, includes clips from the videos, followed by real time gaps to repeat what you hear.
Simple English 14 – Online is part of the Cutting Edge Simple English Series with great characters in realistic situations. Learners will enjoy practical activities that are useful at work and in life.
- Build confidence with conversational English
- Learn how to chat about online shopping, eBooks, doing business online and having fun online
- Learn simple grammar – Which? Which one?
- Build vocabulary word by word – Computer words I Catalogue I Emails texts and Tweets I Expiration date
- Learn to confidently use everyday expressions: Ship it | Keep me in the loop
- Practice speaking by listening to and repeating selected clips
- Listen to encouragement and suggestions to help build confidence learning English
This is available as part of
- Video Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.