The digital economy is opening up ways for everyone to be creative. It doesn’t just mean being artistic – it’s more about ideas, solutions, alternatives, incremental improvements. Peter Quarry and Eve Ash discuss ways that mental capacity can be developed, perspectives changed, group power leveraged and making things actually happen.
Peter Quarry explores boosting creativity through:
- Understanding more about creativity
- Learning to think outside the box
- Developing the right mental attitude
- Leveraging the power of groups
- Ensuring managers make it happen
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.