In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Maria Deveson-Crabbe, CEO, Marie Stopes International Australia to explore some practical advice and strategies. Maria Deveson-Crabbe achieves success with boards and provides her insights:
- Governance and accountability
- Building a successful relationship
- Ensuring effective meetings
- Tips for presenting to boards
- Maintaining mutual respect
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Working with the Board is a course demonstrating how a CEO and senior executive team can build a successful relationship with their board members. Maria Deveson-Crabbe explains to Eve Ash about governance and accountability, and how to build a successful relationship with mutual respect. She provides tips for ensuring effective meetings and presentations.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to build a successful relationship of mutual respect with your board, and ensure effective meetings. You will focus on governance, ensure accountability and present impressively.
elearning course learning objectives
- Build a successful relationship with the board, maintaining mutual respect
- Implement governance and accountability
- Conduct effective meetings
- Present impressively to boards
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.