In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Pete Williams, Entrepreneur to explore some practical advice and strategies. Podcasts provide a powerful way to connect with your market. Pete Williams explains:
- Why is podcasting popular?
- Content marketing
- How to make and distribute podcasts
- What length & how many?
- Common misconceptions
- Global audience & statistics
- Tracking results
- Podcasts build relationships
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
The Value of Podcasts shows the ease of assembling, marketing and distributing podcasts, and the difference they can make to a business. Podcasts are increasingly popular and in this course entrepreneur Pete Williams presents them as a powerful way to connect with your market locally and internationally.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to make and distribute podcasts, consider the duration and number, and how they can become a core aspect of your content marketing efforts. You will have learned about content marketing, common misconceptions and how podcasts can build relationships, and you will want to explore statistics and track results.
elearning course learning objectives
- Create podcasts as a powerful way to connect with your market
- Identify why podcasting is popular for content marketing
- Create and distribute podcasts, considering length and quantity
- Track results with statistics
- Use podcasts to build relationships
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.