Laying Off and Redeploying People helps anyone faced with the challenge of moving people out of their jobs. In this course, HR Consultant Peter Wallbridge discusses with Eve Ash how to manage challenges and sensitivities surrounding layoffs and redeployment effectively. The key is remaining consistent to policy.
Once this is completed, you will have learned about the language to use, key questions and policy decisions, restructuring and voluntary resignation, the transition phase and emotions and resilience. You will know how critical it is to clarify the structure and new roles, and prepare for a large scale change.
elearning course learning objectives
- Manage the challenges and sensitivities of laying off people
- Identify the policy
- Prepare for a large scale change and clarify the structure and new roles
- Identify the language to use, the key questions and policy decisions
- Examine restructuring and voluntary resignation
- Identify the emotions and resilience required during the transition phase
- Communicate throughout the process
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.