Performance Appraisals is designed to help you conduct appraisals with best outcomes. In this course Peter Wallbridge, HR consultant, explains to Eve Ash that we must regularly assess performance, discuss career development (past and future), and incentive payments.
Once this is completed, you will have learned that it is the responsibility of the appraiser to meet the employee on common ground with regard to goal-setting. You will have learned about the value of self-assessment and managers assessment, as well as an ongoing development culture with planning and agreeing on goals, KRAs (Key Result Areas) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). You will implement ongoing feedback so there are no surprises.
- Identify how to ensure appraisals are conducted with best outcomes within an ongoing development culture
- Plan and agree on goals, Key Result Areas (KRAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Assess performance and discuss career development, past and future
- Examine performance reviews and identify incentive payments, achievements and innovation
- Identify the value of self-assessment, the managers assessment and the ratings on competencies, values and attitudes
- Utilize ongoing feedback so there are no surprise
- Identify factors that enhance the process
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.