In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Sadhana Smiles, Director, RealChange to explore some practical advice and strategies. Sadhana Smiles explains a systematic approach to training:
- Understand the business needs & skill gaps
- Design a training program
- A blended learning approach
- Engage & enthuse your people
- Plan, review & adapt
- Personal development plans
- Feedback & evaluation
- Learn from other organizations
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Implementing Successful Training is a course offering a systematic approach to training to meet business needs and address skill gaps and professional development plans. Sadhana Smiles and Eve Ash discuss the need to design training programs and using a blended learning approach to engage and enthuse your people, with ongoing feedback and evaluation.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned how to develop a systematic approach to training that addresses business needs, skill gaps and PDPs. You will learn how to engage people with a blended approach to learning, and implement feedback and evaluation for continuous improvement.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify a systematic approach to training
- Understand the business needs and skill gaps
- Design a training program, using a blended learning approach
- Engage and enthuse your people
- Plan, review and adapt personal development plans
- Use feedback, evaluation and insights from other organizations to continuously improve
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.