In this program Eve Ash, Psychologist and Founder Seven Dimensions, interviews Maria Deveson-Crabbe, CEO, Marie Stopes International Australia to explore some practical advice and strategies. Lead so your people are united in their work, says Maria Deveson-Crabbe:
- Creating an enabling environment
- Developing a strong leadership team
- Uniting people and resolving problems
- Measuring engagement
- Being an employer of choice
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
Culture and Oneness is a course designed to help create a unified culture in your organization. A positive, facilitative culture is integral to all organizations success. In this course Maria Deveson-Crabbe explains to Eve Ash how this can be achieved through the concept of oneness.
A failure to take advantage of opportunities to lead prevents your people from becoming united in their work.
Once this course is completed, you will have learned the importance of building and enabling environments that foster strong leaders, developing a strong leadership team and uniting people to resolve problems. You will recognize value in measuring engagement and being an employer of choice.
elearning course learning objectives
- Identify how to lead so your people are united in their work
- Create an enabling environment
- Develop a strong leadership team
- Unite people and resolve problems
- Measure engagement and be an employer of choice
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.