Building Your Personal Brand provides powerful lessons to help you build your brand. In this course, Sadhana Smiles and Eve Ash discuss the tangibles and intangibles that go to making a memorable interaction. Sadhana recommends mapping out a career structure, competing for awards and finding a way to give back that resonates with who you are (and your job history and interests).
Once this is completed, you will have learned how to build a positive personal brand with new approaches to social networks. You will recognize the importance of consistency between your private and public self, when you create and market your personal narrative. You will learn how this is reflected in your brand appearance (e.g. business cards, website, email signature) and your social media presence.
elearning course learning objectives
- Build a positive personal brand to ensure it is memorable
- Examine the tangibles and intangibles
- Project your image through your brand appearance and social media presence
- Develop a strategic approach to your career and personal brand
- Use networking, experts, competitions and awards to build your brand
- Select an impactful way to give back
Interactive eLearning course
This video program is also available as a short stimulating eLearning course with interactive learning modules, recap activities, inline video and quiz assessments, designed to engage learners and build skills.
This is available as part of
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.